The Global eSummit supported by Temasek Foundation, spread over five online sessions across two days, will look at particular challenges:
1) Storytelling heroes: a focus on newsrooms successfully making sense of climate change for their audiences - across all beats and despite resource challenges.
2) Paying for climate change coverage: amid scarce resources, how are newsrooms growing and monetising their climate coverage?
3) Extreme collaboration: one way to improve your climate coverage and the authority of your journalism is through partnerships. Ideas on how to do it.
4) Training and resources: climate touches all beats, all journalists, all editors. Where and how can you access training for all your staff.
5) Newsroom organisation: climate, like the pandemic, has shown the value of being prepared for ongoing science, health and environmental stories. How do you organise resources and workflow for responsive, specialist and sustainable coverage